|House Type||Semi Detached|
|Price||£165,000 to £167,000|
|Site 60 Limestone Square||Sale agreed||1,260 sq. feet|
|Site 63 Limestone Square||Sale agreed||1,260 sq. feet|
|Site 65 Limestone Square||Sale agreed||1,260 sq. feet|
|Site 67 Limestone Square||Sale agreed||1,260 sq. feet|
Limestone Square is an exclusive development of Detached and Semi Detached homes, conveniently located on the Rock Road, Armagh City.
Situated on the edge of Armagh City, no details has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that the development of Limestone Square would suite any buyer.
Energy efficient by design, these new homes are characterised by traditionally constructed exterior walls and spacious modern interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
What's more, the versatility of this location speaks for itself - from young professionals to growing families or those wishing to downsize, Limestone Square offers the perfect place for any buyer wishing to settle down.
Why Choose A Landmark Home?
Landmark Homes have built up a reputation of building outstanding desirables homes because of their designs, individuality, quality and attention to detail.
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insultation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills.
Safety & Security
Double glazing window locks, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
New Home Warranty
A 10 year Buildmark Warranty will be available for all homes in Limestone Square from NHBC which is responsible for setting the standards of the new house-building industry.
Your New Home
New homes owners have the satisfaction of king that Landmark Homes represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a generous turnkey finish.
- Traditionally constructed walls in a brick/render finish
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient windows with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveway
- Gardens to front and rear topsoiled and seeded
- Timber privact fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature lights to external doors
- Internal walls and ceiling painted along with internal woodwork
- Contemporary skirting, architraves and internal doors with contemporary ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Conection sockets for television and telephone
- Wired for security alarm
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to includes dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan
Bathrooms, En-Suites & Cloak Room
- Contemporary white sanitart ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom and electric shower in en-suite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Hall wall tiling in bathroom and en-suite
- Laminated wooden floor in lounge
- Bedrooms & hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, utility, en-suite and bathroom tiled
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Zoned heating with cloak in line with building control regulations
- Cast iron wood burning stove
Turn Key Allowance
- Turn Key Allowance from £10,000
- Balcony optional extra £3,000