Show Home Open Viewing: Saturdays 1-2 pm
Price List & Availability
|Detached Chalet 3 Bed Detached Chalet||Price £185,000||2 (1)|
|3 Bed Semi-Detached 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £139,950 to £144,950||10 (0)|
Appointments can be made for private viewing by contacting agents.
Killuney Park is an exclusive development, situated off the prestigious Portadown Road. It comprises a mixture of detached, semi-detached and townhouses in a unique and leafy setting.
The homes are the product of thoughtful intelligent planning and the highest standard of building, affording unparalleled attention to quality and detail; these homes exude character and class.
Externally, much thought has gone into making these homes notable for their style and finish, enhancing the ambience of the development and achieving a traditional style which will maintain its appeal for decades.
Armagh is a city steeped in history, it is a vibrant city with a selection of shops and restaurants, exceptional schools and is a hub for sporting prowess. Armagh is extremely well connected both to Belfast and south to Dublin. It offers residents the opportunity to enjoy contemporary city life whilst still maintaining a strong connection to the many benefits of rural and country life.
TURN KEY SPECIFICATION:-
- French doors to rear garden
- Broad choice of worktops, worktop plinth, doors and handles for luxury kitchen units
- Glass splash-back to cooker.
- Integrated appliances include electric hob/ oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Low voltage recessed down lights and TV point
- High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- High spec white sanitary-ware with quality chrome fittings to bathroom, ensuites and WCs
- Contemporary vanity unit included
- Large 1000 x 800 slimline shower tray in main bathroom, 900 x 900 shower tray in en-suite, both with contemporary glass doors
- High quality wall tiling with choice of colours in bathroom, en-suite
- Low voltage recessed down lights
- Choice of premium carpet and underlay in bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, utility, wc, bathroom and ensuite
- Choice of timber laminate floor to living room
- LPG central heating with instant hot water
- Energy efficient Viessmann boiler
- Multi-fuel stove with slate hearth in living room
- Painted internal walls and ceilings in one color throughout
- Internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches and telephone points
- Tv points in master bedroom, bedroom two, kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and intruder alarm as standard
- High quality masonry construction with painted render finish and red brick base
- Traditional finish tiled roof
- Quality uPVC double glazed windows and composite front door
- Fully enclosed and sown garden to rear
- External lighting at front and rear doors
- Rear outside water supply
- Flagged path/ patio (extent varies between plots)
- 10 year Global Warranty
- Intergal Garage, Accessed From Utility