Show Home Open Viewing: Saturdays 1-2 pm
Price List & Availability
|Detached Chalet 3 Bed Detached Chalet||Price £185,000||2 (1)|
|3 Bed Semi-Detached 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £139,950 to £144,950||10 (0)|
CPS and Propertylink are delighted to be releasing the next phase of Killuney Park, Armagh.
Appointments can be made for private viewing by contacting agents.
Killuney Park is an exclusive development, situated off the prestigious Portadown Road. It comprises a mixture of detached, semi-detached and townhouses in a unique and leafy setting.
The homes are the product of thoughtful intelligent planning and the highest standard of building, affording unparalleled attention to quality and detail; these homes exude character and class.
Externally, much thought has gone into making these homes notable for their style and finish, enhancing the ambience of the development and achieving a traditional style which will maintain its appeal for decades.
Armagh is a city steeped in history, it is a vibrant city with a selection of shops and restaurants, exceptional schools and is a hub for sporting prowess. Armagh is extremely well connected both to Belfast and south to Dublin. It offers residents the opportunity to enjoy contemporary city life whilst still maintaining a strong connection to the many benefits of rural and country life.
TURN KEY SPECIFICATION:-
- French doors to rear garden
- Broad choice of worktops, worktop plinth, doors and handles for luxury kitchen units
- Glass splash-back to cooker.
- Integrated appliances include electric hob/ oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Low voltage recessed down lights and TV point
- High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- High spec white sanitary-ware with quality chrome fittings to bathroom, ensuites and WCs
- Contemporary vanity unit included
- Large 1000 x 800 slimline shower tray in main bathroom, 900 x 900 shower tray in en-suite, both with contemporary glass doors
- High quality wall tiling with choice of colours in bathroom, en-suite
- Low voltage recessed down lights
- Choice of premium carpet and underlay in bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, utility, wc, bathroom and ensuite
- Choice of timber laminate floor to living room
- LPG central heating with instant hot water
- Energy efficient Viessmann boiler
- Multi-fuel stove with slate hearth in living room
- Painted internal walls and ceilings in one color throughout
- Internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches and telephone points
- Tv points in master bedroom, bedroom two, kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and intruder alarm as standard
- High quality masonry construction with painted render finish and red brick base
- Traditional finish tiled roof
- Quality uPVC double glazed windows and composite front door
- Fully enclosed and sown garden to rear
- External lighting at front and rear doors
- Rear outside water supply
- Flagged path/ patio (extent varies between plots)
- 10 year Global Warranty
- Intergal Garage, Accessed From Utility