Price List & Availability
|3 Bed Semi-Detached 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £139,950 to £147,500||11 (0)|
|Detached Chalet 3 Bed Detached Chalet||Sale agreed Price £185,000||5 (0)|
Appointments can be made for private viewing by contacting agents.
Killuney Park is an exclusive development, situated off the prestigious Portadown Road. It comprises a mixture of detached, semi-detached and townhouses in a unique and leafy setting.
The homes are the product of thoughtful intelligent planning and the highest standard of building, affording unparalleled attention to quality and detail; these homes exude character and class.
Externally, much thought has gone into making these homes notable for their style and finish, enhancing the ambience of the development and achieving a traditional style which will maintain its appeal for decades.
Armagh is a city steeped in history, it is a vibrant city with a selection of shops and restaurants, exceptional schools and is a hub for sporting prowess. Armagh is extremely well connected both to Belfast and south to Dublin. It offers residents the opportunity to enjoy contemporary city life whilst still maintaining a strong connection to the many benefits of rural and country life.
Turn Key Property Specification
• French doors to rear garden
• Broad choice of worktops, worktop plinth, doors and handles for luxury kitchen units
• Glass splash-back to cooker.
• Integrated appliances include electric hob/ oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
• Low voltage recessed down lights and TV point
• High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
• Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
• High spec white sanitary-ware with quality chrome fittings to bathroom, en-suites and WC's
• Contemporary vanity unit included
• Large 1000 x 800 slimline shower tray in main bathroom, 900x900 shower in en-suite, both with contemporary glass doors
• High quality wall tiling with choice of colours in bathroom, en-suite
• Low voltage recessed down lights
• Choice of premium carpet and underlay in bedrooms, stairs and landing
• Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, utility, WC, bathroom and en-suite
• Choice of timber laminate floor to living room
• Natural gas central heating with instant hot water
• Energy-efficient Viessmann boiler
• Multi-fuel stove with slate hearth in living room
• Painted internal walls and ceilings in one color throughout
• Oak Mexicana-style doors with quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches and telephone points
• TV points in master bedroom, bedroom two, kitchen and living room
• Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and intruder alarm as standard
Integrated garage, accessed from utility
• Paved patio area to rear
• High quality masonry construction with painted render finish and red brick base
• Quality uPVC double-glazed windows and composite front door
• Fully enclosed and sown garden to rear
• External lighting at front and rear doors
• Rear outside water supply
• Flagged path/ patio (extent varies between plots)
• 10 year Global Warranty