Price List & Availability
|The Lodge 4 Bed Detached House||Asking price £275,000||1 (1)|
|The Demesne 4 Bed Detached Bungalow||Asking price £295,000||1 (1)|
... Deans Wood Richhill ....
We are pleased to offer to the open market this exclusive small development of five unique new build homes located in this small village of Richhill just off Deans Walk Development. Each site has been individually architecturally designed to offer unique properties to the market. The sites offer c. 0.5 acres providing spacious outdoor space.
Each home has been individually architecturally designed offering excellent spacious family accommodation. Deans Wood will appeal to any purchaser wishing to reside in an exclusive development seeking uniquely designed homes offering convenience and luxury in a village setting.
Each home is being built by local builders LS Construction who are well known through Co. Armagh for the high standard of workmanship they offer including high quality turnkey package on each home.
For Further Details On Each Home Please Contact The Office.
Deans Wood Specification
All homes will be finished to the highest standards, complying with all planning and Building Control Regulations, and inspected by NHBC for full compliance with their housing standards.
In addition the homes will be finished out with...
- Insulated to the current Building Regulation Standards
- Walls and ceiling painted throughout
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
- Oak finish internal doors with quality ironmongery and glazed where appropriate
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Phoenix Gas Fired Central Heating system
Kitchen and Utility Where Applicable
- High quality units with choice of door, quartz stone worktops /splash backs and handles
- Range of integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor, hood, fridge/freezer dishwasher and washing machine
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Down lights to ceiling
Bathroom, En-suites and W.C
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in en-suite
- Down lights to ceiling
- Chrome towel rail radiators
- Showering bath with screen and thermostatically controlled shower
Floor coverings & Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to hall, kitchen/dining, bathroom, en-suites, and WCs
- Wall tiling to wet areas in bathroom, W.C. en-suite fully tiled
- Carpets to lounge (where applicable) bedroom, stairs and landings
- All gardens to be laid in lawn seed with planting and hedging (where applicable)
- Parking areas and paths will be bitmaced and/or paved
- Entrance door with multipoint locking system
- Outside water tap
- Enclosed rear gardens
- External lighting to front and rear door
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- A Management Company will organise the up-keep for the communal areas
PLEASE NOTE: Images Based on Artists Impressions and may be subject to variations. Plans are not to scale and all dimensions shown are not to scale.