|Address||Apartment 1 1 Seaview, Warrenenpoint, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
This ground floor Apartment has superb panoramic views over Carlingford Lough framed by the majestic Mourne and Cooley Mountains. The excellent seafront location is also adjacent to Warrenpoint Municipal Park. Internally this spacious 2 bedroom apartment is in good order throughout and offers 2 good sized bedrooms with a large lounge which overlooks the lough. There is an enclosed yard to the rear and private paved patio to the front with vehicle parking just on the street at the front. All local amenities are all within walking distance. Viewing is highly recommend .
2 Double Bedrooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Solid hardwood door which leads to entrance porch. This entrance is shared with the 2 other apartments.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door into apartment.
- 19' 3" x 17' 1" (5.87m x 5.21m) Antique style fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth and mahogany surround over. High ceilings with cornicing and centre . Beautifully views over the lough.
- 3.86m x 3.23m (12' 8" x 10' 7") Oak fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Dining space and hotpress off, tiled floor.
- Shower Room
- 2.51m x 1.40m (8' 3" x 4' 7") Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.50m x 2.87m (14' 9" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 2
- 4.01m x 2.57m (13' 2" x 8' 5")
- Enclosed yard to rear and to the front is a private paved patio area.