|Address||92 Breezemount, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £128,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached chalet bungalow is located within Hamiltonsbawn village in this popular development. Internally this property in excellent decorative order and is situated on a generous corner site with enclosed gardens and vehicle parking to the rear. Overall this is a fine home and would be ideally suited to the first time buyer market. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered Armagh, Richhill, Markethill and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen
White Modern Bathroom Suite
Spacious Corner Plot
Rear Vehicle Parking
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
White Internal Doors
Utility Area off Garage
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset and matching glazed side panels, tiled floor.
- 14' 6" x 10' 7" (4.42m x 3.23m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset and pine surround, granite hearth, wooden floor and french doors leading to dining room.
- 19' 3" x 7' 9" (5.87m x 2.36m) Range of fitted solid oak modern high and low level units. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for electric cooker, extractor fan and canopy, tiled floor and walk in storage cupboard off.
- Dining Room
- 10' 6" x 10' 6" (3.20m x 3.20m) Solid wooden floor and french PVC doors leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 6" x 10' 7" (4.42m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 2" x 8' 8" (3.40m x 2.64m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 6" x 8' 1" (3.20m x 2.46m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 11' 2" x 7' 9" (3.40m x 2.36m) White suite, corner bath, sink in vanity unit, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, chrome radiator, tiled floor and hotpress off.
- Detached Garage
- 19' 8" x 10' 5" (5.99m x 3.18m) Up and over door, electric. Utility area at rear of garage: 9' 3" x 7' 8" (2.82m x 2.34m) Fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, side door leading to garden.
- The property sits on a spacious corner site. To the rear is enclosed gardens in lawn with mature trees and flower beds with tarmac driveway and parking off. To the front there is landscaped mature gardens in lawn with flower and shrub beds.