|Address||87A Ratarnet Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £300,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the market this immaculate detached chalet bungalow located on a beautiful site overlooking the Markethill Road. This home is situated just on the outskirts of Armagh city and is most convenient to Markethill, Newry and surrounding areas. Sitting on a generous site which extends to c.1.75 with the majority of the ground in mature gardens and there is a small paddock to the side which is ideal for a pony or sheep. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation on 2 floors with 5 Bedrooms 3 with en-suites and is tastefully decorated throughout . There also a double garage to the rear and ample room for parking. Outstanding views are offered from the front of the property over the countryside. Internally viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine family home.
2 Reception Rooms
3 Bedrooms on Ground Floor
2 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
3 Bedrooms with En-Suites
Oak Fitted Kitchen
Bathroom on Floor
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Up Double Glazing Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Internal Doors
- Entrance Hall
- 4.39m x 3.71m (14' 5" x 12' 2") Spacious hall offering solid mahogany front door with leaded glazed side panels. Mahogany balustrade staircase. Hotpress located just off the hall.
- 4.65m x 4.09m (15' 3" x 13' 5") Cast iron multi fuel stove sitting on a granite hearth with cream marble surround and stone effect tiled inset to the back. Solid wooden floor , bay window and corning and centre piece.
- Family Room
- 3.43m x 3.43m (11' 3" x 11' 3") Patio doors leading to outside, ornamental fireplace with electric inset.
- 5.61m x 5.03m (18' 5" x 16' 6") Solid oak fitted kitchen offering high and low level fitted units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, integrated fridge and dish washer. Built in electric double oven and microwave and shelved larder. Ceramic electric hob with extractor fan over, breakfast bar with seating area. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, mahogany leaded glazed door leading to rear hall.
- Utility Room
- 3.23m x 2.57m (10' 7" x 8' 5") Range of white fitted units, single drainer stainless sink unit, space for washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- 1.91m x 1.73m (6' 3" x 5' 8") High flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and cast iron radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Mahogany rear door with tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.45m x 3.23m (11' 4" x 10' 7")Walk in wardrobe with hanging space, wooden floor. En- suite:- 5'5" x 5'9" White suite, corner shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, part wood panel on walls, cork tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 8" x 10' 7" (3.25m x 3.23m) Fitted units offering wardrobe and storage space, wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 3" x 10' 10" (3.43m x 3.30m) Built in wardrobes.
- 11' 3" x 8' 8" (3.43m x 2.64m) White suite, bath with mixer taps and wood panel on side, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with power shower bidet, fully tiled walls and tiled floor..
- Study area, storage cupboard off, window seat, velux window.
- 8' 6" x 6' 6" (2.59m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 4 wtih Ensuite
- 10' 7" x 10' 6" (3.23m x 3.20m) Built in wardrobe. Toilet and sink off 4' 9" x 3' 6".
- Bedroom 5 with En Suite
- 17' 7" x 10' 7" (5.36m x 3.23m) Walk in wardrobe with shelving. En suite 9' 2" x 6' 6" shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit.
- Detached Garage
- 6.40m x 6.40m (21' x 21') Double garage with roller doors, electric power.
- Extensive mature gardens surrounding this property to c. 1 acre. The gardens have been tastefully laid out in lawn with mature trees and shrub and flower beds to the front and ample room is offered to park at front and side. To the rear the gardens have been screened with mature trees and shrubs offering great privacy and you can also drive right around the property. There is a small paddock to the side which offers a further 0.75 acres and offers grazing for a pony or sheep.