|Address||81 Annareagh Road, Richhill|
|Price||Offers over £275,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer onto the open market this detached four bedroom bungalow which is situated on a mature elevated site with excellent views of the surrounding countryside. Located just on the outskirts of Hamiltonsbawn village with easy access to Richhill, Markethill and surrounding towns. The property has been extended to offer a larger kitchen and bathroom and roof conversion was added and this offers a master bedroom with en-suite and storage rooms . Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine family home.
Lounge with Dining Area
Large Sun Room
Oak Fitted Open Plan Kitchen with Stove
New Bathroom Suite
Master With En-Suite
Storage Rooms On First Floor
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Under Floor Heating
- Entrance Hall
- 8' 1" x 13' 9" (2.46m x 4.19m) Mahogany glazed front door, glazed side panel. Mahogany balustrade, cornicing.
- Lounge with Dining Area
- 17' 1" x 27' 10" (5.21m x 8.48m) Open fire, back boiler, fireplace with marble and granite hearth including mahogany surround, spot lights, bay window, open plan to dining room.
- Sun Room
- 16' 7" x 18' 9" (5.05m x 5.72m) Tiled floor, pine ceiling with spot lights, direct access to living room. uPVC patio door to outside. TV point.
- Oak fitted kitchen with high and low level units and granite worktops. Double stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, built in fridge with freezer and wine cooler, Stanley cooker with electric and gas offering double ovens, 6 ring hob. Built in neff electric cooker, built in steam oven and built in microwave. Ceramic 2 ring hob, centre island with cupboard space and granite worktop, display cabinet. Cast iron stove linked to back boiler sat in a stone featured fireplace with slate hearth, large picture window with uPVC door leading to outside. Featured ceiling with velux window and spot lights. Matching table with granite surround.
- Utility Room
- 11' 10" x 8' 10" (3.61m x 2.69m) Range of fitted oak high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine and space for tumble drier, tiled floor, glass panel door leading to outside.
- 15' 8" x 9' 6" (4.78m x 2.90m) White suite - free standing bath, double sink units in vanity unit with natural stone surround, walk in shower cubicle with power shower, fully tiled travertine natural stone tiles on walls and floor, low flush wc, heated chrome towel radiator, spot lights, velux window.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 11" x 9' 11" (3.63m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2
- 18' 11" x 11' 11" (5.77m x 3.63m) Full wall of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 9" x 15' 1" (3.58m x 4.60m)
- 29' 1" x 18' 7" (8.86m x 5.66m) Landing area with spot lights, velux windows, alcoves off for storage.
- Master Bedroom
- 25' 1" x 22' 3" (7.65m x 6.78m) Solid oak floor. Built in wardrobe and dressing table. En-suite 1.82 m x 3.40m white suite, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit with matching storage cupboard, double shower cubicle with power shower, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Store Room
- 11' 10" x 6' 7" (3.61m x 2.01m)
- Attached garage
- 8.53m x 6.10m (28' x 20') Fitted low level units, single drainer sink unit. plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Roller electric garage door, toilet off. Staircase to attic offering storage.
- Enclosed yard with outside tap to the rear, pleasant views over rural countryside both to the front and rear. To front the garden is landscaped and offers lawn and shrub and flower beds. To the side is a featured patio and garden. Featured stone pillars and cattle grid, tarmac drive and ample room is offered around this property.