|Address||80 Breezemount, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £122,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This semi detached home is tucked away in this popular development within Hamiltonsbawn village. Internally this home is in immaculate order and is ready just to walk into. There is a new bathroom suite and the property is in excellent decorative order. Outside there is an enclosed garden which has been paved in patio and decking area. Overall this is a very fine home and would be ideal for the 1st time buyer or the investment market . All local amenities are all within walking distance in the village.
2 Reception Rooms
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Modern Bathroom Suite
Enclosed Garden To Rear
Ample Parking To Side
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed inset, cloakroom off, tiled floor.
- 14' 8" x 11' 8" (4.47m x 3.56m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset, wooden surround and granite hearth, open plan to dining room tiled floor.
- Dining Room
- 10' 6" x 10' 1" (3.20m x 3.07m) Direct access to kitchen, tiled floor.
- 18' 11" x 10' 1" (5.77m x 3.07m) Cherry wood fitted high and low level units, gas hob, built in electric double oven, integrated fridge freezer, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, recessed lighting, mahogany glazed rear door, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Walk in storage cupboard off.
- Roof space partial floored, electric light.
- 11' 4" x 5' 10" (3.45m x 1.78m) White suite, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, double shower cubicle with electric shower, chrome towel rail, bath and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 1" x 11' 8" (3.99m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 6" x 8' 10" (3.20m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 2" x 8' 10" (3.10m x 2.69m)
- To the rear the garden is enclosed with paved patio and there is a large decking area. To the side the tarmac drive is ample room for several cars and front is in lawn.