|Address||8 Monaghan Street, Milford, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £69,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid terraced property is located in the small village of Milford just on the outskirts of Armagh city and over looks the Monaghan road. Internally this property would need modernised to bring it up to current standards, there is 2 bedrooms on the first floor and bathroom, a small yard to the rear and garage. This property would be ideal for the 1st time buyer or the investment market. All local amenities are close by in Armagh City.
White Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
In Need of Modernsation
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany front door, tiled floor, part wood panel on walls. Leads into entrance hall.
- 20' 3" x 10' (6.17m x 3.05m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth with mahogany surround over.
- 17' 4" x 7' 3" (5.28m x 2.21m) Range of fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker with extractor fan over, tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs, pvc door leading to rear yard.
- Utility Room
- 7' 3" x 7' 3" (2.21m x 2.21m) Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor. Toilet off.
- Hotpress off, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 3" x 9' 9" (3.12m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2
- 15' x 11' 4" (4.57m x 3.45m)
- 12' 7" x 7' 9" (3.84m x 2.36m) Cream suite, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, storage cupboard off.
- To the rear is an enclosed paved yard which gives access to the rear garden which is paved and there is a lean two for general storage. Small garage with rear access is offered to the property, general parking is to the front.