|Address||8 Eden Court, Markethill|
|Price||Offers over £195,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This detached 2 storey property is located within Markethill village on a generous corner site within this popular development. Internally this home truly is a credit to the present owner and only on inspection will you fully appreciate this fine family home . The property is ready just to walk straight into and offers a very modern theme throughout with private enclosed gardens to the side and rear. Overall this is an outstanding home tucked away in this small cul-de-sac with all local amenities within walking distance. Viewing is a must to see the internal finish of this fine home.
2 Reception Rooms
Solid Pine Fitted Kitchen
Solid Oak Internal Doors
Solid Oak Staircase
Upvc Windows & Exterior Doors
Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Dressing Room
White Bathroom Suite
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glass inset and matching side panel. Tiled floor, oak solid staircase with matching banisters, wooden radiator cover, oak door with stained glass leading to kitchen.
- 15' 3" x 11' 6" (4.65m x 3.51m) Multi fuel stove with featured brick fireplace and wooden beam over, solid oak wooden floor.
- Dining Room
- 12' 7" x 11' 6" (3.84m x 3.51m) Solid oak wooden floor, PVC patio doors leading to outside patio and garden area.
- 13' 7" x 9' 7" (4.14m x 2.92m) Solid Pine fitted kitchen offering a range of high and low level units with granite worktops and Belfast sink. Gas hob with extractor fan over and featured brick surround and solid wooden beam, integrated dishwasher and fridge, built in space for microwave, built in double oven. Tiled floor, direct access to utility room.
- Utility Room
- Fitted units with stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Integral Garage
- 16' 9" x 9' 3" (5.11m x 2.82m) Up and over door, painted floor, oil burner and storage space.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 3" x 11' 6" (3.73m x 3.51m) Walk in wardrobe, tiled floor, En suite: 2.54m x 1.60m (8' 4" x 5' 3") Shower cubicle with power shower, high flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 15' 6" x 9' 7" (4.72m x 2.92m) Solid wooden floor, Velux roof windows
- Bedroom 3
- 2.92m x 2.95m (9' 7" x 9' 8") Full wall of mirrored slide robes, laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 2" x 9' 8" (3.10m x 2.95m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 2.69m x 2.59m (8' 10" x 8' 6") White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double shower cubicle with power shower, bath with tiled inset and shower head and mixer taps over. Towel radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- To the rear there is a generous corner garden which is landscaped with lawn mature trees, shrub and flower beds. Paved patio and to the side is space for a garden shed and paved area for bin storage and vegetable plot. Outside tap and paved paths around the property. To the front there is tarmac drive with ample room for several vehicles to park.