|Address||8 Ardmore Heights, Armagh|
This semi detached property is located in a popular area just off the Newry Road in a private cul-de-sac. Set on a generous corner site this home offers a generous garden to the rear and side. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation with a ground floor wc. There is also paved driveway to the front for parking. All amenities are close by and there is a bus service into the City centre.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Modern Kitchen
Downstairs Separate wc
White Bathroom Suite
Generous Garden to the Side & Rear
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
White Internal Doors
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with leaded glass and laminated wooden floor.
- 13' 8" x 11' 6" (4.17m x 3.51m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and wooden surround, laminated wooden floor.
- 17' 10" x 11' 4" (5.44m x 3.45m) Range of modern high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor and walk in storage cupboard.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet and wash hand basin off. Hardwood rear door with storage cupboard.
- Hotpress off with storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 6" x 10' 4" (3.51m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 5" x 9' 9" (3.48m x 2.97m) Laminated wooden floor and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 3" x 7' 1" (2.51m x 2.16m)
- 7' 1" x 6' 6" (2.16m x 1.98m) White suite, bath with tiled inset, electric shower and shower screen over, sink with tiled surround, low flush wc, part tiled walls, mirror with tiled surround, spot lights and tiled floor.
- To the rear there is an enclosed garden in lawn and paved paito. To the front there is paved driveway and the garden in lawn.