|Address||7 Drumgaw Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £245,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pine Internal Doors
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Integral Garage
- Boiler House/ Utility Room
- Alarm System
We are pleased to offer to the open market this immaculate home which only on inspection will be truly appreciated. The property comprises of a spilt level bungalow with all living accommodation on one floor and the lower basement offers garage, utility and storage. Located on a mature elevated site just on the outskirts of Armagh City overlooking the main Markethill Road this property is in great location and is close to Markethill and all local amenities are close by in Armagh City. There is extensive mature gardens surrounding the property and this home really is a credit to its owners as it is ready just to walk straight into.
- Steps leading to paved patio and balcony area with outstanding views over the countryside. Direct access to front door.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door with matching glazed side panels , cloakroom and hot press of hall.
- 17' 4" x 12' 9" (5.28m x 3.89m) PVC door leading to front balcony area, Open fire, Sandstone fireplace with tiled inset and granite heart, direct access into dining room. Corning and centre piece.
- Dining Room
- 11' 3" x 8' 8" (3.43m x 2.64m) Open plan to kitchen and direct access to dining room.
- 12' 4" x 10' 9" (3.76m x 3.28m) Range of modern high and low level white kitchen units, built in ceramic hob with extractor fan and canopy over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, Built in electric double oven, intergraded fridge freezer and dishwasher, wooden celling and glass panel door to the hall. Pvc rear door leading to outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 7" x 10' 5" (3.53m x 3.18m) Built in furniture offering cupboard and double wardrobe space.
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 8" x 8' 5" (4.47m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 5" x 6' 9" (2.57m x 2.06m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Family Room/Bedrooom 4
- 12' 4" x 10' 5" (3.76m x 3.18m)
- 8' 3" x 7' (2.51m x 2.13m) Panel bath with mixer taps and shower head over, walk in shower with electric shower and glass screen, chrome towel rail, sink in in vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, and wooden celling.
- Intergal Garage
- 6.76m x 6.02m (22' 2" x 19' 9") Electric garage door, direct access is offered to the main house via staircase. Tap and toilet off.
- Boiler House
- Direct access is offered under the house for general storage. Heating boiler and storage.
- Utility Room
- 1.93m x 1.88m (6' 4" x 6' 2") Single drainer stainless steel sink unit fitted wall units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier.
- Extensive elevated mature gardens surround this home and the gardens have been tastefully landscaped and offer gardens in lawn with conifer screening and mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac sweeping drive and ample vehicle parking.