|Address||66 Woodford Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £155,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached bungalow is located on a generous corner site within this popular development just on the edge of Armagh city. Internally this property is in excellent order and offers spacious accommodation with four bedrooms, open plan lounge and dining area. There is a detached garage and ample garden space around the home and vehicle parking. Overall this is a fine home in a good location just on the outskirts of Armagh City off the Newry Road.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
Fitted Oak Kitchen
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Good Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glazed front door with matching side panel. Cloakroom off. Access to attic via slingsby ladder, parcel floored with electric light.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining
- 6.96m x 4.75m (22' 10" x 15' 7") Cream fire place and matching hearth, gas fire. Serving hatch into kitchen.
- 4.67m x 2.57m (15' 4" x 8' 5") Range of modern oak fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dish washer space for electric cooker with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, part tile walls. Storage cupboard off which offers plumbing for washing machine, hot press area and shelving.
- 2.64m x 2.57m (8' 8" x 8' 5") White suite sink in vanity unit, walk in double shower unit with drying area, electric shower. Low flush wc, fully tiled walls and pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' x 10' 4") Built in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2
- 3.89m x 3.15m (12' 9" x 10' 4") Built in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 3
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10") Built in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 4
- 2.69m x 2.59m (8' 10" x 8' 6") Built in Wardrobe
- Detached Garage
- 5.87m x 2.95m (19' 3" x 9' 8") Electric light and power, up and over door, fitted units for storage.
- Enclosed spacious garden to rear which is in lawn and offers a large paved patio. To the front the garden is in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. To the side the garden is in flower and shrub beds and lawn. Tarmac drive and ample room for several vehicles.