|Address||62 Sperrin Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £195,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Modern Oak Fitted Kitchen
- UpVC Double Glazed Windows
- Alarm System
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Pvc Facia Board Soffit
- Large Mature Site
- Mature Private Site
This detached bungalow is located on one of the largest sites within this mature development just off the Portadown Road. Internally this home offers great family accommodation and is finished to a good standard both inside and out. To the rear there a large private garden which offers great potential to extend and is south facing. To the front ample vehicle parking is offered. Sperrin Park is within walking distances of schools, shops and all local amenities. Easy commuting is also offered to Portadown and surrounding towns.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door with leaded glass, large picture window. Hotpress and cloakroom with storage off.
- 14' 11" x 10' 10" (4.55m x 3.30m) Ornamental fireplace with electric inset and wooden surround , granite hearth, wooden floor.
- Family Room
- 15' 5" x 10' 11" (4.70m x 3.33m) Open fire , fireplace with marble surround and matching hearth, solid wooden floor, pvc patio doors to rear garden, archway to kitchen.
- 18' 6" x 10' 10" (5.64m x 3.30m) Range of Oak modern fitted high and low level units with granite worktops. 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, built in double electric oven with ceramic hob over ,stainless steel canopy with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, American fridge freezer, featured high ceiling with beams and spot lights. Archway to family room.
- 8' 5" x 5' 5" (2.57m x 1.65m) White suite, panel bath with electric power shower over and shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 2" x 11' 2" (3.71m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 4" x 11' 3" (3.76m x 3.43m) Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' x 8' 11" (2.74m x 2.72m) Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 11" x 9' 11" (3.33m x 3.02m) Double built in wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Large Shed :- 3.51m x 3.58m (11' 6" x 11' 9") Electric power.
Garden Shed:- 11' 6" x 5' 11" (3.51m x 1.80m) This offers utility area and is plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Large enclosed private garden is offered to the rear and is south facing. The garden is screened with conifers for privacy. The garden is in lawn with paved patio area and paved barbeque area. Decking area and direct access is offered to the front at each side of the property. Garden to the front is in flower, shrub beds and lawn, tarmac drive and ample vehicle parking for several cars.