|Address||62 Ballinahone Avenue, Armagh|
|Rent||£120 / week|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 3 Bedrooms
- Enclosed Yard To Rear
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Good Decorative Order
- Good Location
This mid terraced property is located within the city centre just off the Hamiltonsbawn Road. Internally this house is in good decorative order. There is a yard to the rear with pedestrian access and parking to the front. All local amenities are within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor.
- 4.39m x 3.84m (14' 5" x 12' 7") Brick built ornamental fireplace with electric inset, laminated wooden floor.
- 5.38m x 2.64m (17' 8" x 8' 8") Modern oak fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over and extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled floor, part tiled walls, dining space. Wooden ceiling and storage cupboards off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.45m x 2.59m (11' 4" x 8' 6") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.94m x 2.79m (12' 11" x 9' 2") Built in wardrobe, laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.77m x 2.95m (9' 1" x 9' 8")
- 1.80m x 1.63m (5' 11" x 5' 4") Cream suite, panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and pvc ceiling.
- To the rear is a paved yard which is enclosed and pedestrian access is offered. To the front the garden is in lawn. Vehicle parking is offered to the front.