|Address||61 Killuney Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This immaculate end terraced property is located in the popular Folly area just off the Newry road. Internally this property is ready just to walk into and would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market. The Leisure Centre, Golf Club and all local amenities are all within walking distance. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Bathroom on Ground Floor
Multi Fuel Stove with Back Boiler
Oil Fired Central Heating
Oak Internal Doors on Ground Floor
White Internal Doors on 1st Floor
Enclosed Rear Garden
Parking To Front
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed inset, storage under stairs.
- 12' 8" x 12' 8" (3.86m x 3.86m) Cast iron multi fuel stove with back boiler, brick built featured fireplace with slate hearth, cornicing and centre piece, solid wooden floor, pine glazed door to kitchen.
- 14' x 9' 9" (4.27m x 2.97m) Range of cream effect fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble drier, piped for gas cooker, wooden ceiling, hotpress off and dining space
- 7' 4" x 5' (2.24m x 1.52m) White suite, corner bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wooden ceiling with spot lights, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 11" x 9' 6" (4.85m x 2.90m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 2" x 9' 8" (3.10m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 1" x 7' 5" (2.77m x 2.26m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Garden to rear in lawn with concrete yard area and patio. Garden store with oil boiler and there is direct access to the front of the property. To the front the garden is in lawn and screened with a hedge. Vehicle parking is just at front of property.