|Address||6 Dillon Heights, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £199,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- Open Plan Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Oak Fitted Kitchen
- Toilet/Cloaks off Entrance Hall
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En suite
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Attached Garage with Utility Area
- Oak Internal Doors
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows Exteriors Doors
- Tastefully Decorated
- Mature Gardens
We are pleased to offer this immaculate detached bungalow onto the market . Tucked away on a spacious corner site which overlooks the Portadown Road this home truly is a credit to its present owners as it is ready just to walk into. The property has been totally modernised and offers spacious family accommodation throughout with mature gardens. Internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this fine home. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Portadown and surround areas.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed door with side panel, solid oak floor, cloakroom off.
- Low flush wc with sink in vanity unit. Tiled Floor.
- 17' 4" x 14' 7" (5.28m x 4.44m) Open fire, fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth and wooden surround over. Open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 11' 4" x 11' 3" (3.45m x 3.43m) Direct access from lounge.
- 18' 7" x 13' 3" (5.66m x 4.04m) Range of modern fitted oak high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, gas hob, double electric oven, space for American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Dining space, direct access to hall and dining room.
- Master Bedroom
- 18' 8" x 8' 7" (5.69m x 2.62m) Range of fitted furniture offering wardrobe and drawer space with matching, head board and bedside cabinets, down lighting.. Ensuite: 2.54m x 1.42 m Low flush WC, sink in vanity unit, double shower cubical with electric shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 4" x 12' 3" (2.54m x 3.73m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' x 11' 9" (2.74m x 3.58m) Range of built in furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space.
- Bedroom 4/Study
- 10' 2" x 9' 9" (3.10m x 2.97m)
- 4.06m x 1.88m (13' 4" x 6' 2") White suite, free standing bath, low flush WC, sink in vanity unit with drawers, double shower cubical with power shower, part wooden panelling on walls, tiled floor, chrome towel rail.
- Attached Garage
- 5.99m x 2.87m (19' 8" x 9' 5") Roller door and direct access to utility area at the rear.
- Utility Room
- 5' 9" x 8' 9" (1.75m x 2.67m) Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor. This room is located just at the rear of the garage.
- To the rear of the property the garden is enclosed and offers a large paved patio and paved area with outside taps. To the side and front the garden has been tastefully landscaped and offers mature trees, shrubs and flower beds with garden in lawn. To the front the drive tarmac and ample room is offered to park several vehicles.