|Address||56 Ballinahone Avenue, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £85,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the market this immaculate mid terraced home within Armagh City. The kitchen has been extended and gas central heating has just recently been installed. Internally viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home as it is ready just to walk into. There is enclosed yard to the rear with a large shed and to the front there is landscaped garden. This property would be a great starter home or an ideal investment opportunity.
1 Reception Room
Modern Maple Fitted Kitchen
Pine Internal Doors
Gas Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing
Enclosed Yard To Rear
Large Garden Shed with Electric
Within Walking Distance Of City Centre
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed side panel, pine balustrade, tiled floor and pine ceiling.
- 13' 5" x 11' 6" (4.09m x 3.51m) Ornamental marble fireplace with matching marble hearth and incorporating a matching TV shelf, pine ceiling, laminated wooden floor, pine glazed door with leaded glass leading to hall.
- 19' 9" x 12' 7" (6.02m x 3.84m) Extended modern maple fitted kitchen offering high and low level units, 11/2 bowl sink unit, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan , plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, display cabinet, concealed lighting, tiled floor. French double doors leading to rear yard, pine door with leaded glass to hall.
- Roof space is accessed via slingsby ladder.
- 5' 9" x 5' 3" (1.75m x 1.60m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over, chrome towel rail, wooden ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 6" x 8' 4" (4.11m x 2.54m) Laminated wooden floor, double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 7" x 11' 9" (4.14m x 3.58m) Laminated wooden floor, double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 5" x 8' 5" (2.87m x 2.57m) Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe.
- To rear there is a paved enclosed yard with patio area. Large garden shed which is great for storage and has electric, outside tap. Pedestrian access is offered. To the front is a beautifully landscaped garden offering lawn with mature flower and shrub beds. Vehicle parking is offered to the front .