|Address||55 Moy Demense, Moy|
|Price||Offers around £155,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer this spacious immaculate semi detached home located within this popular development in Moy village. Internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this fine home as it has been tastefully finished throughout to a very high standard. There is a generous garden to the rear and pebble driveway to the side. Overall this is an outstanding home and is ready just to move straight into. Easy commuting is offered to junction 12 of the motorway and Armagh, Dungannon and are all within easy access.
1 Reception Room
Modern Cream Fitted Kitchen
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
White Bathroom Suite
Immaculate Decorative Order
Convenient Village Location
uPVC Double Glazing
SW Facing Rear Garden
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with high gloss tiled floor. Separate toilet with wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- 15' 2" x 12' 10" (4.62m x 3.91m) Wooden floor, multi fuel cast iron stove with slate hearth and wooden beam over.
- 17' 1" x 10' 5" (5.21m x 3.18m) Range of cream modern high and low level fitted units with black worktop, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in electric cooker and ceramic hob over, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and dish,washer, spot lights and high gloss tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 6' 6" x 5' 2" (1.98m x 1.57m) Single drainer unit, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and storage cupboard off.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 11" x 10' 3" (4.24m x 3.12m) En-Suite off: 6' 5" x 5' 2" (1.96m x 1.57m) Corner shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, towel raditor and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' x 9' 2" (3.66m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 9" x 9' 5" (3.58m x 2.87m)
- 10' 2" x 6' 4" (3.10m x 1.93m) White suite, low flush wc, panelled bath, sink in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle with power shower, chrome towel radiator and tiled floor.
- Enclosed garden to the rear which is south west facing and offers paved patio area along with lawn area and garden shed. Pebbled driveway to the side with ample parking for several vehicles. Garden in lawn to the front.