|Address||53 Alexander Crescent, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £95,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is located within Alexander Crescent which is within walking distance of the city centre. Internally this home has been refurbished and offers a bright modern home throughout which has been tastefully decorated . There is a good sized garden to the rear which is in lawn and there is also a detached garage . Overall this is a fine home which is ready just to walk into and would be ideally suited to 1st time buyer.
2 Reception Rooms
Cream Fitted Kitchen
Shower Room on Ground Floor
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating with Back Boiler
White Internal Doors
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glazed front door with matching glazed side panel, tiled floor.
- 4.80m x 3.51m (15' 9" x 11' 6") Open fire with back boiler, fireplace with cast iron inset , granite hearth and wooden surround over, laminated grey wooden floor.
- Dining Room
- 3.30m x 3.00m (10' 10" x 9' 10") Grey laminated wooden floor.
- 3.73m x 3.33m (12' 3" x 10' 11") Cream suite, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over, stainless steel canopy and extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Storage cupboard off, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Shower Room
- 2.26m x 2.26m (7' 5" x 7' 5") Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, sink in vanity unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.09m x 3.30m (13' 5" x 10' 10") Laminated wooden floor, storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.58m x 2.21m (11' 9" x 7' 3") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.56m x 2.51m (11' 8" x 8' 3") Laminated wooden floor.
- 2.31m x 1.68m (7' 7" x 5' 6") White suite, low flush wc, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Storage cupboard off.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door and electric power.
- There is a spacious garden to the rear which is in lawn and to the side there is a tarmac drive with ample room to park 2 vehicles. To the front is paved with pebbles for easy maintenance.