|Address||52 Breezemount Manor, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £128,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located on a generous corner site within this private development. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this fine modern home which is tastefully decorated throughout. There is a large shed to the rear which offers a utility area and general storage. Overall this is a very fine home and would be ideally suited to the first time buyer. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Richhill, Markethill and Armagh City.
Spacious Corner Site
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Oak Fitted Kitchen
Multi Fuel Stove
White Internal Doors
Large Shed With Utility Area
Generous Gardens To Rear & Side
Tarmac Drive & Parking Area
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed inset and matching side panel, tiled floor, cloakroom and storage off.
- 4.57m x 3.53m (15' x 11' 7") Multi fuel stove with featured brick fireplace with slate hearth and wooden beam over, double doors leading to dining room.
- 5.77m x 3.07m (18' 11" x 10' 1") Solid oak fitted kitchen offering high and low level fitted units and worktops. Integrated dishwasher and fridge, built in gas hob with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over. Built in electric oven, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Walk in storage cupboard off and direct access is offered to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.25m x 3.07m (10' 8" x 10' 1") French pvc double doors leading to rear garden, laminated wooden floor and double doors leading to lounge.
- Direct access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.06m x 3.53m (13' 4" x 11' 7") Range of fitted furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.07m x 2.67m (10' 1" x 8' 9")
- 3.63m x 1.80m (11' 11" x 5' 11") White suite, sink in vanity unit with mirror and light over, bath with wood panel to match vanity unit. Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Hotpress off which is shelved.
- Shed/Utility Area
- 4.72m x 2.26m (15' 6" x 7' 5") This large shed is fitted with low level units, stainless steel sink unit and is plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Good storage is also offered.
- As this is a corner site there is spacious garden offered around this home with private enclosed garden to the rear which is in lawn and there is also a concrete yard area . The side garden is in lawn and is enclosed. To the front the garden is in lawn with mature shrubs and tarmac driveway.