|Address||50 Newry Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £92,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Pine Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent City Centre Location
- Original Features Fitted
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Good Decorative Order
This mid terrace property has been recently extensively renovated to provide spacious accommodation over three floors. The property is located within the city centre and within walking distance to all local amenities. The property is in excellent decorative order and at present is let to tenants and it can be sold with them as sitting tenants or as vacant possession.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood mahogany front door, with glazed inset and cornicing.
- 4.93m x 3.61m (16' 2" x 11' 10") Bay window, solid wooden floor, antique style fire place with cast iron and tiled inset and matching hearth and wooden surround over. fitted shelving, cornicing and centre piece.
- Family Room
- 3.45m x 3.30m (11' 4" x 10' 10") Open fire, granite fire place and hearth, fitted cupboards and hot press off, glass panel door to kitchen.
- 3.66m x 2.21m (12' x 7' 3") Range of pine fitted high and low fitted units, built in electric oven with electric hob with extraction fan. Display cabinet. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, tiled floor and part tiled walls, PVC glazed rear door, storage cupboard off.
- 2.39m x 2.01m (7' 10" x 6' 7") White sink. Bath with wood panel, mixer taps over, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower pedestal wash basin and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.88m x 4.06m (16' x 13' 4") Ornamental cast iron fire place.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.45m x 2.84m (11' 4" x 9' 4") Ornamental cast iron fire place.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.90m x 3.53m (16' 1" x 11' 7") Sloped ceilings
- Bedroom 4
- 3.43m x 3.02m (11' 3" x 9' 11") Velux window, sloped ceilings.
- Rear Yard
- Enclosed rear yard which offers pedestrian access to rear alley. Storage shed:- 2.29m x 2.36m (7' 6" x 7' 9") Plumed for washing machine with outside tap and electric.