|Address||5 The Hamiltons, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers over £135,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This immaculate semi detached property is finished to a high standard throughout and warrants internal inspection to fully appreciate this fine home. Tucked away on a mature corner site with outstanding views to the rear over the rural countryside this home would be ideal for the first time buyer. "The Hamiltons" is a popular development within this small village which offers great local amenities all of which are within walking distance. Richhill, Markethill and Armagh City are all close by.
Lounge with Multi Fuel Stove
Oak Effect Fitted Kitchen
Rear Hall with Toilet off
Master With En-Suite
Modern Bathroom Suite
Oak Internal Doors
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Doors
- Entrance Hall
- 3.23m x 2.06m (10' 7" x 6' 9") Pvc glazed front door, laminated wooden floor, radiator cover, oak stair case with matching oak handle.
- 5.54m x 4.34m (18' 2" x 14' 3") Cast iron multi fuel stove with feature brick surround and oak beam over and slate hearth. Laminated wooden floor.
- 5.51m x 3.23m (18' 1" x 10' 7") Range of fitted oak high and low level units with integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Built in electric oven with ceramic hob over and stainless steel canopy with extractor fan. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, concealed spot lights, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Walk in storage cupboard off , part panelled walls with matching radiator cover. Space for tumble drier with high level fitted units for extra storage. Tiled floor and pvc glazed rear door.
- 1.98m x 1.07m (6' 6" x 3' 6") Toilet and wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.53m x 3.23m (11' 7" x 10' 7") Direct Access to En-Suite:- 7'11"x 5'11" Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.15m x 2.36m (10' 4" x 7' 9") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10') Laminated wooden floor.
- 2.97m x 1.80m (9' 9" x 5' 11") White modern suite offering panel bath with mixer taps over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor with part tiled walls, Velux window and hotpress with shelving off.
- Direct access to roof space via a slingsby ladder.
- To the rear is an enclosed garden which is in lawn and there is a paved patio with matching paths. Pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside. To the front there is a tarmac drive with vehicle parking for two cars. Mature garden to front in lawn.