|Address||5 Alexander Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £55,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid terraced property is located within the city centre and is within walking distance to schools, shops and all local amenities . Internally this property would need modernised just to bring it up to current standards . There is generous garden to the rear and vehicle parking is at the front of the property. This property would be ideally suited to the investment market as it does require internal refurbishment.
2 Reception Rooms
Bathroom with Separate WC
Mahogany Single Glazed Windows
Electric Storage Heating
Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, cubed glazed side panel.
- 14' 1" x 11' 5" (4.29m x 3.48m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth, double doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 11' 5" x 8' 8" (3.48m x 2.64m) Access to kitchen.
- 13' 5" x 6' 5" (4.09m x 1.96m) Range of fitted high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, larder off, hardwood rear door leading to entry.
- Hotpress off.
- 5' 7" x 5' 6" (1.70m x 1.68m) Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panel bath.
- Separate wc
- 5' 5" x 2' 8" (1.65m x 0.81m)
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 5" x 8' 8" (3.48m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 7" x 11' 5" (3.84m x 3.48m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 11" x 8' 7" (2.72m x 2.62m) Built in cupboard.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn which is accessed through a shared entry, paved patio area, storage shed. Vehicle parking is on street at front.