|Address||47 Main Street, Markethill|
|Rent||£525 / month|
|EPC Rating||E40/E50 (CO2: F30/F37)|
This mid terraced property overlooks the main street in Markethill and is close to all the shops, schools and all local amenities. Internally this property is in good order and there is also a yard to the rear and garden. The property can be let on a long term lease. For further details please contact the office.
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
2 Reception Rooms
Potential For a 4th Bedroom
White Bathroom Suite
Concrete Yard To Rear
Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door.
- 11'8" x 11'9" Laminated wooden floor.
- Range of fitted high and low level modern units, space for electric cooker, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, dining space, spot lights.
- Dining Room
- 12'4"x 7'8" Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 12'4"x 7'6"
- Bedroom 2
- 25'13"x 9'3" This room could be spilt into 2 rooms.
- Bedroom 3
- 13'6" x 8'9"
- 7'5" x 7'11" Coloured Suite, Panel bath with electric shower and shower over pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor.
- To the rear there is a concrete yard and garden.