|Address||46 Tullyhirm Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £275,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached family residence is located in the heart of the countryside on the outskirts of Keady on a generous site . Internally this home is finished to a very high specification and offers modern accommodation throughout. There is a small paddock to the side along with a large agricultural shed. Overall this is a very fine family home and warrants internally inspection to fully appreciate this fine property and the standard of finish which is offered. Easy commuting is offered to Keady, Middletown and to the south of Ireland.
Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Dressing Room
2 Reception Rooms
Bespoke Kitchen with Open Plan Dining Area
uPVC Windows and Doors
Adjacent c. 0.5 Acre Paddock
Oil Fired Central Heating
Detached Farm Shed
- Entrance Hall
- 24' x 8' 2" (7.32m x 2.49m) Black Effect Upvc door with glazed side panel, tiled floor and solid walnut staircase with glass panel banister.
- 14' 1" x 16' 5" (4.29m x 5.00m) Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- 25' 3" x 19' (7.70m x 5.79m) Range of high and low level units, solid walnut central island with breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit, walk in larder, marble worktops, double electric stove, extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Sun Room
- 15' 1" x 12' 6" (4.60m x 3.81m) Tiled floor, solid wood burning stove, Upvc double door leading to rear and vaulted ceiling feature.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 9" x 10' 2" (4.19m x 3.10m) Laminated wooden flooring.
- Rear Hall
- 11' 2" x 4' 7" (3.40m x 1.40m) Tiled floor and fitted cupboard units.
- Utility Room
- 8' 10" x 8' 10" (2.69m x 2.69m) Fitted cream effect low level units, single drainer sink unit, space for washing machine and fitted laundry cupboard.
- Shower Room
- 5' 11" x 8' 11" (1.80m x 2.72m) Fully tiled walls and floor, electric shower with marble inset and screen over, wall hung wc, bespoke marble wash hand basin and vanity unit.
- 21' 10" x 11' 2" (6.65m x 3.40m) Spacious landing with featured arched window.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 10" x 13' 1" (4.22m x 3.99m) En-Suite off: 9' 9" x 4' 9" (2.97m x 1.45m) Fully tiled walls and floor, wall hung wc, mains powered shower with marble inset and shower side screen, heated chrome towel rail. Dressing Room Off: 16' 4" x 13' (4.98m x 3.96m), this could be used as a 5th bedroom.
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 7" x 13' 9" (4.14m x 4.19m) Built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 13' 10" x 10' 4" (4.22m x 3.15m) ) Double built in wardrobe.
- 11' 2" x 9' 3" (3.40m x 2.82m) Double shower enclosure with mains powered shower, bath with taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, toilet, heated chrome towel rail, tiled floor, part tilled walls and Velux window.
- To the front the garden is laid in lawn with mature trees. To the side there is ample parking and there is a concrete yard also to the rear. The drive is kerbed and is stoned.
- Farm Shed
- 45' 11" x 29' 7" (14.00m x 9.02m) Solid floor and sliding door. Offers direct access to paddock area.