|Address||46 Gough Avenue, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Ideally Suited To The Investment Market
- EPC Rating D
This mid terrace property is located within the city centre and is within walking distance to all local amenities. Internally this home is in good order and has an enclosed garden to the rear. Ideally this property would be suited to a 1st time buyer or a property investor. Vehicle parking is offered to the front of the property. Situated just off Barrack Hill this property offers great convivence .
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door, wooden floor
- 12' 9" x 10' 6" (3.89m x 3.20m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset, granite surround and marble hearth.
- 19' 4" x 9' 4" (5.89m x 2.84m) Range of high and low level cream fitted units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for electric cooker and extractor fan, fridge freezer, part tiled walls and wooden floor. Open plan to dining room.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 6" x 9' 3" (3.81m x 2.82m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 6" x 10' 7" (3.81m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 9" x 7' 3" (2.97m x 2.21m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 6' 4" x 5' 2" (1.93m x 1.57m) White bathroom suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with electric shower and shower screen over, PVC panelling on walls.
- Enclosed garden in lawn to the rear, outside tap, storage shed and paved area to the front.
- To the front there is 2 storage sheds.