|Address||44 Maynooth Manor, Richhill|
|Price||Offers over £155,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached home is located in the small village of Richhill and is within walking distance of all local amenities within this small village. Internal inspection is a must to truly appreciate this immaculate home which was only constructed a few years ago. Accommodation is on 2 floors and the property is finished in a very modern theme. There is a paved patio to the rear and a garden which is at a lower level and double drive to the front. Early viewing is advisable as we don't think that this house will be on the market for long.
1 Reception Room with Stove
Modern Grey Fitted Kitchen
Master With En-suite/Dressing Room
Oak Internal Doors
Gas Central Heating
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- 19' 3" x 6' 5" (5.87m x 1.96m) Pvc front door with glazed inset and matching side panel, tiled floor, white balustrade with oak handrail, storage cupboard under stairs.
- 17' 7" x 12' 2" (5.36m x 3.71m) Multi fuel stove with marble surround and marble hearth, bay window.
- 15' 9" x 12' 10" (4.80m x 3.91m) Grey modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, built in electric oven,ceramic hob with extractor fan and stainless canopy over, integrated fridge freezer and larder, spot lights and tiled floor. Dining area.
- Utility Room
- 7' 6" x 5' 8" (2.29m x 1.73m) Range of fitted low level Grey units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor and pvc door leading to rear garden.
- 5' 8" x 3' 9" (1.73m x 1.14m) Low flush wc, sink unit, chrome towel rail, tiled floor.
- 7' 11" x 6' 9" (2.41m x 2.06m) Free standing bath, low flush wc, sink, shower cubicle with rain shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator.
- Master Bedroom
- 17' 9" x 15' 3" (5.41m x 4.65m) Storage cupboard off. Walk-in dressing area 8' x 6' offering wardrobe and cupboard space. En suite 8' 2" x 3' 7" Low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor and chrome towel raditor.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 1" x 8' 8" (3.38m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 7" x 7' 6" (2.62m x 2.29m)
- To the rear is a paved patio with mature shrub bed. Steps down to the lower garden which is in lawn. To the front is a double drive in tarmac with mature shrubs and plants.