|Address||44 Edenkennedy Way, Markethill|
|Price||Offers around £128,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is located in this relatively new development within Markethill. Internally this home is in immaculate order and is ready just to walk into. The property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer as it offers spacious modern accommodation and there is a private garden to the rear with ample parking to the side. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Hamiltonsbawn, Newry and surrounding areas. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home.
1 Reception Room with Wood Burner Stove
Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
Down Stairs Wc
Master With En-suite
Oak Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc glazed front door, tiled floor, white balustrade with oak hand rail, cloakroom off.
- Seperate wc
- 1.96m x 1.32m (6' 5" x 4' 4") Low flush wc, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- 5.44m x 3.58m (17' 10" x 11' 9") Wood burning stove with featured tiled surround, slate hearth and laminated wooden floor.
- 13' 11" x 11' 9" (4.24m x 3.58m) Range of modern cream fitted high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Built in electric oven with ceramic hob over, stainless steels canopy with extractor fan. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor recessed lighting.
- Utility Room
- 2.21m x 1.96m (7' 3" x 6' 5") Range of cream modern fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor, pvc rear door.
- Hotpress off which is shelved, access to roof space.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.37m x 3.10m (14' 4" x 10' 2") En suite: 5'6" x 3'11" Double shower cubicle with power shower, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor and chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.06m x 3.56m (13' 4" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.23m x 2.44m (10' 7" x 8')
- 2.01m x 1.91m (6' 7" x 6' 3") White suite, panel bath with shower and shower screen over, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome towel radiator.
- Enclosed private garden to rear which is in lawn with paved patio and outside tap. To the side is a tarmac drive with ample room to park two vehicles. To the front the garden is in lawn.