|Address||40 Main Street, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £89,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tastefully Decorated
- Enclosed Paved Yard to rear
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Parking At Front
This mid terraced property is located on the main street within Killylea Village. The property is currently let to August 2021 and the tenant will be vacating the property then. Internally this home is in good order and offers a modern kitchen and Lounge . To the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden which is paved and direct access is offered unto the main street via an entry. Overall this is a good property for the 1st time buyer or the investment park as its ready to walk into.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor.
- 12' 3" x 11' 4" (3.73m x 3.45m) Multi fuel wood burning stove with featured brick fireplace with tiled hearth and matching inset and wooden beam over. Laminated wooden floor.
- 11' 4" x 9' 4" (3.45m x 2.84m) Modern oak fitted kitchen offering high and low level fitted units . Belfast sink with granite worktops, ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Built in double electric oven and space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Tiled floor, dining space and pvc stable door with leaded glass.
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 8" x 8' 8" (4.78m x 2.64m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 15' 8" x 10' 6" (4.78m x 3.20m) wm Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 4" x 7' 5" (2.84m x 2.26m)
- 6' x 5' 8" (1.83m x 1.73m) White suite, panel bath with elcetric shower over, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Shelved with immersion heater.
- There is a enclosed paved yard to rear with outside tap. Pedestrian access is offered to the rear via a entry. Vehicle is offered at the front.