|Address||40 Doogary Road, Tynan, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £275,000|
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom/Wc
- Utility Room
- Pvc Conservatory with Multi Fuel Stove
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master with En-suite
- Integral Garage
- 2 Storage Sheds
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Mahogany Windows
- Solid Mahogany Internal Doors on G/Floor
- White Internal Doors on 1st Floor
- EPC Rating D
We are pleased to offer to the market this unique family home tucked away on a very mature site which extends to c. 0.75 acres. Approached over a stone bridge with sweeping driveway, stone pillars and electric gates this property is sitting on an elevated site with mature landscaped gardens and outstanding views over the countryside. Once inside the grounds you will truly appreciate the tranquillity of the site. The dwelling was only built some 30 years ago and is to a high specification with spacious accommodation over 2 floors. There has been large conservatory added to the rear and as you approach the property there is a lime Kiln which has been restored . Located just on the outskirts of Armagh City this property offers great convenience to Caledon, Middletown and to the south of Ireland. Overall this is very charming home and will only truly be appreciated upon inspection which is strictly by appointment.
- Entrance Porch
- Solid mahogany double doors leading to brick featured porch with tiled steps leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid mahogany front door with leaded glass side panels, solid wooden floor and mahogany stair case.
- 10' 4" x 7' 9" (wm) (3.15m x 2.36m) Sink in vanity unit with cupboard space, low flush wc, cloak cupboard off.
- 5.03m x 3.96m (16' 6" x 13') Open fire, brick built fireplace with tiled hearth . French double doors leading to patio, bay window and double mahogany doors leading to entrance hall.
- Family Room
- 4.93m x 3.86m (16' 2" x 12' 8") Open fire with antique fireplace with marble inset and matching hearth. Large picture window overlooking rear gardens, mahogany double doors leading to hall.
- Solid oak kitchen offering high and low level units, 2 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in ceramic hob with extractor fan over, integrated electric oven with space for a integrated microwave. Space for fridge, wooden floor, part tiled walls, spot lights. Direct access is offered to Conservatory via French pvc double doors and rear hall.
- 5.89m x 4.11m (19' 4" x 13' 6") Pvc conservatory which offers a tiled floor and multi fuel stove. French pvc doors leading to rear garden.
- Utility Room
- 3.10m x 2.21m (10' 2" x 7' 3") Range of fitted high and low level white units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Condensing oil burner.
- Integral Garage
- 18' 3" x 14' 6" (5.56m x 4.42m) Double barn style mahogany doors, side window, electric power and heating.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.72m x 3.53m (18' 9" x 11' 7") Built in wardrobes, Velux window and dormer window to front, archway to en suite. En suite ; 5'8"x 4'5" Sink in vanity unit with storage cupboard, low flush wc, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, Velux window.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.53m x 3.10m (11' 7" x 10' 2") Wooden beam, storage into the eaves.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.53m x 2.54m (11' 7" x 8' 4") Velux window and storage into the eaves.
- Bright spacious landing which offers office space with dormer window overlooking the front gardens. Hotpress off.
- 2.62m x 2.26m (8' 7" x 7' 5") Coloured suite, low flush wc, panel bath, sink in vanity unit with storage, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, Velux window.
- Tool Shed
- 4.11m x 2.67m (13' 6" x 8' 9") This shed is to the side of the garage and is purpose built in stone and offers electric with solid slabbed floor.
- Machinery Shed
- 5.84m x 2.67m (19' 2" x 8' 9") Stone built shed with slabbed floor and electric.
- To the rear the gardens are in lawn with mature trees, flower and shrubs, fish pond with patio area and you have beautiful views . Chicken run at the side of the tool shed along with green house. To the front the mature gardens sweep along the drive way and are planted in mature flowers and shrubs with garden in lawn. Sweeping tarmac drive way with stone pillars and electric gates. All of the gardens have been tastefully landscaped .
- Lime Kiln
- This kiln is historical and has been restored, it is situated at the end of the driveway and offers beautiful views over a wooded area. To the side of the kiln is a storage shed with electric (20'6" x 7'9"). This area would offer a tranquil barbeque area just at the front of the house .
From Armagh City proceed along the main Killylea to Caledon Road. Just before you come into Caledon village take left unto the Coolkill Road. Proceed for about 1 mile and the Doogary Road is on the left, go along the Doogary Road for about 0.5 miles and take left just after number 40A Doogary Road and you will find number 40 on the right. The property can also be accessed from Monaghan Road also and is located c. 10 miles from Armagh and is close to Middletown, Glaslough and surrounding villages.