|Address||40 Ardmore Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £80,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- 2 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Vehicle Parking To Rear
- Mature Gardens
- Convenient Location
This semi detached bungalow is located on a corner site within the town boundary and is close to all local amenities. Internally this home is in immaculate order and would be ideally suited for a retirement/1st time buyer/investor. There is generous gardens to the front, rear and side and there is vehicle parking also to the rear. Overall this is a very fine home in a good location with the town bus route close by and easy access is offered unto the Newry Road.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glazed front door with glazed side panel. Hotpress and storage cupboard off. Access to roof space.
- 13' 6" x 10' 6" (4.11m x 3.20m) Electric fire with wooden surround.
- 13' 2" x 9' 9" (4.01m x 2.97m) Range of modern Cream fitted high and low level units, built in ceramic hob, built in electric double oven with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 3" x 10' 2" (3.12m x 3.10m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 8" x 8' 8" (3.25m x 2.64m) Built in wardrobe.
- 7' 2" x 6' 5" (2.18m x 1.96m) Low flush WC, sink in vanity unit with mirror and light over, shower cubical suitable for disability needs, fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed garden to the rear offering a paved area for vehicle parking, the garden is tastefully landscaped in lawn to the rear and side with ornamental flower and shrub beds. Garden to front in lawn with flower beds.