|Address||4 Main Street, Caledon|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Rear Hall/Utility
- Enclosed Back Garden to the rear
- Pine Internal Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Front Door
- Parking At Front
This end terraced property is located on the main street within the small village of Caledon. Internally this home is in good condition and some general modernisation is needed. To the rear of this property is a large back garden laid out in lawn with a large garden shed, and great potential to extend the property. Parking is available at the front. Over all this property would ideally suited to a first time buyer or the investment market. All local amenities are within walking distance in the village and easy commuting is offered to surrounding towns.
- Enterance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed side panel, cloak space under stairs, laminated wooden floor.
- 10' 2" x 14' 7" (3.10m x 4.44m) Open fire fireplace with tiled inset and granite hearth and mahogany surround over, laminated wooden floor, built in units and fitted cupboards.
- 10' 3" x 7' 2" (3.12m x 2.18m) Walnut fitted kitchen with fitted high and low level units, electric cooker with extractor fan over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, larder and storage cupboard off, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall/Utility Room
- 11' 7" x 4' 6" (3.53m x 1.37m) Fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and PVC celling. Direct access to rear garden.
- Shower Room
- 8' 8" x 6' 2" (2.64m x 1.88m) Low flush WC, shower cubical with electric shower , sink in vanity unit.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 5" x 10' 3" (4.09m x 3.12m) Built in wardrobes, fitted high and low level units and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 3" x 8' 3" (3.43m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 5" x 8' 4" (2.57m x 2.54m)
- Enclosed Garden to the rear of the property laid out in lawn and screened with hedge for privacy, large garden shed. Ample room is also offered for an extension to the rear of the dwelling. Vehicle parking is offered at the front on the main street.