|Address||4 Johnstown Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £123,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This semi detached property is located in a private development just on the edge of Hamiltonsbawn Village. Situated on generous site with a private garden to the rear and spacious driveway with parking to the front. Internally this home would need some updating. Overall this is very fine home in a popular development and would be ideally for the first time buyer or the investment market. All local amenities are within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Richhill, Markethill and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Generous Site To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door and pine balustrade. Toilet and wash hand basin off and tiled floor.
- 17' 4" x 10' 8" (5.28m x 3.25m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset, marble hearth and wooden floor.
- 17' 7" x 9' 11" (5.36m x 3.02m) Range of fitted maple high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in double electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, built in fridge / freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor and Upvc patio doors.
- Hotpress with shelving.
- Master Bedroom
- 7' 11" x 2' 11" (2.41m x 0.89m) 12' 5" x 10' 7" (3.78m x 3.23m) En-Suite off: 7'11" x 2'11" (2.41m x 0.89m) Pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, electric shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 7" x 9' 11" (3.53m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 8" x 7' 4" (2.34m x 2.24m)
- 6' 8" x 5' 9" (2.03m x 1.75m) White bathroom suite, bath with wood panel, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- To the rear there is an enclosed garden in lawn with paved patio area and outside tap. To the side there is a tarmac driveway with ample parking for several vehicles and the front the garden is laid in lawn.