|Address||39-41 Main Street, Killylea, Armagh|
|Rent||£550 / month|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This property is being offered to the rental market and can be let as a residential property with yard to rear and there is also a shop unit which can be let as part of the house or could be let separate. Internally this property is in good order and ample room is offered to the rear with a small yard and street parking to the front. Limited amenities are offered in Killylea and easy access is offered to Armagh, Caledon and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
White Bathroom Suite
Good Decorative Order
Large Concrete Yard to Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door, tiled floor, part wood panelled walls.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 17' 9" x 11' 9" (5.41m x 3.58m) Open fire featured brick fireplace, tiled hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- Family Room
- 14' x 11' 8" (4.27m x 3.56m) Open fire, brick featured fireplace, tiled hearth, laminated wooden floor, part wood panelled walls, archway to lounge and access to kitchen.
- 13' 5" x 12' 5" (4.09m x 3.78m) Range of fitted high and low level units, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan , part tiled walls, tiled floor, wooden beams on ceiling.
- Shop Unit
- 10yds 2' x 11' 5" (9.75m x 3.48m) Access into property.
- Bedroom 1
- 18' x 11' 8" (5.49m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2
- 17' 9" x 11' 4" (5.41m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 8" x 8' 4" (4.17m x 2.54m)
- 12' x 8' 4" (3.66m x 2.54m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath, shower cubicle with electric shower.
- To the rear there is an enclosed concrete yard with ample room to park.