|Address||37 Derrynaught Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £350,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the market this elegant family residence tucked away on generous site within the countryside just on the outskirts of Armagh city. This property was built some 4 years ago and offers a floor space of c.3000 sq.ft. which has been thoughtfully designed to offer a very modern and contemporary family home. Inspection is a must to fully appreciate this immaculate home which has a high specification throughout. There is a detached garage to the side and the overall site extends to 0.75 acres. Tucked away on the edge of the Derrynaught Road and is convenient to Hamiltonsbawn village, Markethill and Armagh, with easy commuting to Newry and Portadown road. This home is truly a credit to its present owners as it is in immaculate order .
5 Bedroom Family Home
2 Bedrooms with En-Suites
Open Plan Kitchen/Family Area
Walnut Spiral Staircase to 1st Floor
White Solid Internal Doors
Elka Solid Wooden Floors Throughout
Under Floor Oil Heating
Multi Fuel Stoves in Living Areas
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glazed front door with matching glazed side panels. Solid Elka wooden floor with tiled inset at front door. Featured carved wall, recessed lighting on ceiling with featured lights on wall. Walk in cloakroom off.
- Open plan Kitchen/Family Room
- 30' x 18' 8" (9.14m x 5.69m) This room is opened planned and offers Multi fuel stove which sits on a large opening with slate hearth and feature stone chimney breast with matching feature stone wall and the stone is incorporated into the kitchen and centre island as well. Modern grey fitted kitchen with high and low level units with Quartz worktops and matching grey Aga oil fired cooker. Integrated dishwasher and fitted stainless steel American fridge freezer, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, large centre island with Quartz worktop, electric plug and seating area, Elka wooden floor . In the centre of the room you have a magnificent Oak spiral staircase which leads to 1st floor and high ceilings with reclaimed wooden beams. Direct access is also offered to main lounge.
- 20' 5" x 17' 5" (6.22m x 5.31m) Space for multi fuel stove, feature stone inset with slate hearth and wooden beam. Elka wooden floor, part wood panelling on walls, French pvc double doors leading to rear patio. Direct access to Kitchen.
- Master Bedroom
- 15' 8" x 14' 8" (4.78m x 4.47m) Direct access to En -Suite: 3.56m x 2.46m (11' 8" x 8' 1") Free standing bath, 2 pedestal wash hand basins, low flush wc, walk in shower with rain flow shower and shower screen . Chrome towel radiator, featured tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 11" x 13' 8" (3.94m x 4.17m) Elka wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 5" x 9' 5" (3.78m x 2.87m) Elka wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 13' 10" x 11' 7" (4.22m x 3.53m) Elka wooden floor.
- 11' 8" x 8' (3.56m x 2.44m) Walk in shower with rain shower and shower screen, tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, hotpress off, recessed lighting.
- Utility Room
- 11' 7" x 6' 5" (3.53m x 1.96m) Fitted modern high and low level units, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble direr, hanging rail and Elka wooden floor.
- 21' 8" x 16' 11" (6.60m x 5.16m) This room is accessed by the Oak spiral staircase and overlooks the kitchen and family room. Multi fuel stove, Elka wooden floor.
- Bedroom 5 with En Suite
- 14' 2" x 14' 8" (4.32m x 4.47m) Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe. En-Suite: 2.16m x 1.70m (7' 1" x 5' 7") Corner shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- The site extends to 0.75 acres and is landscaped in lawn with flower beds to front in mature planting with featured lights. Tarmac drive with kerbing and pillars which has electric for gates. There is electric in the garden for lighting and the kids play boat will also be staying.
- Detached Garage
- 26' 3" x 18' (8.00m x 5.50m) Electric up and over door, loft area for storage.