|Address||36 Kilgowney Manor, Caledon|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid terraced property is in immaculate order both inside and out and will only be truly appreciated on inspection. The property offers bright modern accommodation throughout which is tastefully decorated and there is a paved enclosed garden to the rear. To the front the property overlooks a large green and there is ample vehicle parking to the front. Caledon village has limited amenities and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Dungannon and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
Pine Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing
Enclosed Paved Yard To Rear
Small Rural Village
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door, laminated wooden floor.
- 4.85m x 3.81m (14' 23" x 12' 6") Laminated wooden floor, cream multi fuel stove which sits on a granite hearth and a granite surround.
- 4.83m x 3.45m (15' 10" x 11' 4") Cream gloss fitted high and low level modern units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven with hob over and stainless steel canopy and extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer, space for washing machine, dining space, laminated wooden floor, pvc rear door.
- Low flush wc and sink in vanity unit.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 6" x 11' (3.81m x 3.35m) Full wall of fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.00m x 2.34m (9' 10" x 7' 8")
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 10" x 7' 9" (3.00m x 2.36m) Built in wardrobe.
- 2.57m x 1.96m (8' 5" x 6' 5") White suite, sink in vanity unit, panel bath , low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls.
- Hotpress off with storage space.
- To the rear is paved enclosed yard which offers pedestrian access through a shared entry . There is large garden shed and outside tap with patio area. To the front there is vehicle parking.