|Address||33 Ashley Park, Armagh|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This detached bungalow is located on a generous site within this popular development on the edge of Armagh City. Internally this home has been extended and offers good family accommodation throughout . Some general modernisation is required to bring it up to modern standards but overall has been well maintained. There is a private garden to the rear which offers great potential to extend and there is a mature garden to the front with ample parking. All local amenities are within walking distance and the Leisure Centre and Golf Club are near by.
2 Reception Rooms
Kitchen With Open Plan Dining Space
Coloured Bathroom Suite
Integral Garage with Electric Door
Floored Attic Offering Great Storage
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panel leading to entrance hall with mahogany glass inner doors and matching glazed side panels.
- 21' 4" x 11' 8" (6.50m x 3.56m) Fireplace with marble inset and hearth, direct access is offered to hall.
- 8' 9" x 8' 2" (2.67m x 2.49m) Range of fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, built in ceramic hob with extractor fan and canopy over, built in double electric oven, part tiled walls, open plan to dining area .
- Dining Area
- 3.71m x 1.91m (12' 2" x 6' 3") Direct access to kitchen and hall.
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 3" x 9' 5" (4.34m x 2.87m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 9" x 10' 4" (3.28m x 3.15m) Direct access is offered to the attic from this room .
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 2" x 7' 9" (2.49m x 2.36m)
- 7' 5" x 6' 7" (2.26m x 2.01m) Blue bathroom suite, cast iron bath with mixer taps over and tiled inset, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls
- Direct access to attic is via a stair case and the roof space is floored and offers great storage or the potential for another room subject to planning.
- Sun Porch
- Tiled floor direct access is offered to the rear garden.
- Family/Dining Room
- 14' 4" x 11' 5" (4.37m x 3.48m) Aluminium sliding doors leading to rear garden.
- Walk in cloakroom with storage off.
- Integral Garage
- 4.95m x 2.90m (16' 3" x 9' 6") Direct access to rear hall and electric door.
- Shower /Utility Room
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine. Direct access is offered to the rear of the house.
- To the rear is a generous garden which is very private and over looks the Folly Glen. The garden is in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Two garden sheds and green house. To the front the garden is in lawn with mature planting and tarmac drive.