|Address||32 Dobbin Street, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This immaculately presented Grade B1 Listed Georgian townhouse is located in the heart of Armagh City and offers great convenience to the City Centre and the Historic Mall. Internally this property has been completely refurbished to offer spacious accommodation over 3 floors boasting architectural character and charm. There is pedestrian access to the side courtyard and garage. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home which is ready just to walk into.
Accommodation Over 3 Floors
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
3 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Grade B1 Listed Building
2 Rooms on 2nd Floor
Oil Fired Central Heating
Double Glazed Windows
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden Georgian front door with featured glass over, tiled floor, cloak space and storage under stairs,white balustrade and cast iron radiator.
- 5.26m x 4.47m (17' 3" x 14' 8") Solid walnut floor, open fire, original marble grey fireplace with matching hearth and recessed lighting.
- Family Room/Dining Room
- 16' 4" x 9' 6" (4.98m x 2.90m) Direct access to kitchen, solid walnut floor, open fire with cast iron fireplace and recessed lighting.
- 4.29m x 3.73m (14' 1" x 12' 3") Cream modern fitted high and low level units, Belfast sink with wooden worktops, integrated fridge freezer and dish washer. Built in Stanley gas cooker with double oven, grill and ceramic ring over. Stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, display cabinets, tiled floor, part tiled walls, pvc rear door and recessed lighting.
- Utility Room
- 3.15m x 2.57m (10' 4" x 8' 5") Cream fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Tiled floor.
- Toilet and wash hand basin off utility room.
- Toilet and washing hand basin over, hotpress off and velux window.
- Bedroom 1
- 6.81m x 3.89m (22' 4" x 12' 9") Range of fitted furniture offering wardrobe and storage space, recessed lighting and cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.42m x 3.33m (14' 6" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.68m x 2.36m (12' 1" x 7' 9")
- 3.30m x 1.65m (10' 10" x 5' 5") White suite free standing bath, sink in vanity unit with mirror and shaver point over, double shower cubicle with power shower, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 8" x 8' 11" (3.56m x 2.72m) Sloping ceiling, velux window and recessed lighting.
- 3.48m x 3.18m (11' 5" x 10' 5") Sloping ceiling, velux window and recessed lighting.
- Storage cupboard off.
- 6.20m x 2.26m (20' 4" x 7' 5") Electric power, double wooden doors leading to entry and direct access to court yard.
- Courty Yard
- Paved enclosed court yard with pedestrian access to side entry. Oil burner and outside tap.