|Address||32 Alexander Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
This extended mid terraced property is located within the city centre and is within walking distance to all local amenities. Internally this home is in very good order and the extension offers a large utility room with a room off which would be suitable for a 4th bedroom or office. Ideally suited to a 1st time buyer or the investment market, this home is ready just to walk into . Vehicle parking is offered to the front of the property.
Gas Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Enclosed Patio & Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- 13' 5" x 5' 10" (4.09m x 1.78m) Pvc front door with glazed inset and glass cubes to side. Laminated wooden floor.
- 14' 7" x 9' 10" (4.44m x 3.00m) Open fire, brick built fireplace with tiled hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- 15' 10" x 9' 9" (4.83m x 2.97m) Range of fitted high and low level grey units, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, dining space.
- Utility Area
- 9' 10" x 9' 4" (3.00m x 2.84m) Range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, wooden ceiling, pvc rear door.
- Playroom/ Office
- 9' 7" x 8' 7" (2.92m x 2.62m)
- 7' 10" x 5' 5" (2.39m x 1.65m) White suite, bath with tiled inset electric shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, wooden ceiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 6" x 9' 8" (4.42m x 2.95m) Built in wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 11" x 8' 6" (3.02m x 2.59m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 4" x 7' 11" (2.84m x 2.41m) Laminated wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- Enclosed garden to rear which has patio area and there is direct access offered to the front over a shared entry. To the front the garden is in pebbled beds for easy maintenance.