|Address||31B Killuney Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £72,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- First Floor Apartment
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- White Internal Doors
- Good Decorative Order
- Close To City Centre
This first floor apartment is located within the Folly area and is in a most convenient location within the City Centre. Internally the apartment is in excellent order throughout and is ready just to walk into. The rear of the property is enclosed and is partly paved and to the front the garden is in lawn. The Leisure Centre, Golf Club and all local amenities are all within walking distance. This property would be ideal for the investment market or the first time buyer . Vehicle parking is available just on the street at the front.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, storage under stairs.
- Two storage cupboards off and hotpress off.
- 15' 3" x 10' 11" (4.65m x 3.33m) Open fire, fireplace offering cast iron inset and tiled hearth with wooden surround over.
- 15' 4" x 7' 11" (4.67m x 2.41m) Range of fitted high and low level modern units, space for cooker and fridge / freezer, space for washing machine. Dining Area.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 1" x 10' 9" (3.38m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 2" x 8' 10" (3.40m x 2.69m)
- 8' 9" x 8' 7" (2.67m x 2.62m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with electric shower and shower screen over, wooden ceiling, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- As this is a corner site there is enclosed garden to the side of the property which is partly paved. To the front the garden is in lawn and vehicle parking is offered on the street.