|Address||30 Kilgowney Manor, Caledon|
|Price||Offers around £105,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer this immaculate town house located in the quaint village of Caledon just on the outskirts of Armagh City. Internally this property is in immaculate order and is ready just to walk into. There is a generous garden to the rear and the property is tastefully decorated throughout. This property would be ideal for the 1st time buyer or for someone down sizing. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home. Easy commuting is offered to Dungannon, Aughnacloy and the south of Ireland.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Modern Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Oak Internally Doors
Enclosed Garden To Rear
Private Entry To Garden
Vehicle Parking To Front
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door .
- 14' 3" x 12' 8" (4.34m x 3.86m) Multi fuel stove which sits on a marble hearth with a marble surround and tiled inset.
- 11' 4" x 11' 2" (3.45m x 3.40m) Range of fitted grey gloss high and low level modern units, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Walk in storage cupboard off which is shelved and offers good general storage.
- Rear Hall
- Pvc rear door.
- Low flush wc with sink in vanity unit.
- 8' 2" x 6' (2.49m x 1.83m) White suite, panel bath, low flush wc, shower cubicle, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' x 11' 4" (3.96m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 7" x 10' 5" (3.53m x 3.18m) Walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 5" x 7' 10" (3.18m x 2.39m) Built in wardrobe.
- Private entry leading to rear garden which is in lawn, garden shed with electric, outside tap and paved area. Vehicle parking is offered at the front of the property.