|Address||30 Dobbin Street, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £89,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This property is being offered for sale with a commercial unit on the ground floor and the potential for further commercial/residential space on the first floor. To the rear of the property is a bedsit with direct access through the shared entry. At present the building is in poor repair and would need total refurbishment to bring it up to current standards. Dobbin street is one of the main streets into the heart of Armagh City . Neighbouring properties are occupied by both commercial and residential.
Single Glazed Windows
Commercial Unit on Ground Floor
Bedsit To Rear
Potential For Apartment on 1st Floor
In Need of Refurbishment
Located Within The City Centre
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- Shop Unit
- 16' 4" x 13' 11" (4.98m x 4.24m) Wooden floor.
- 9' 10" x 9' 5" (3.00m x 2.87m)
Fitted units, single drainer sink unit, wooden floor. Toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Rear Hall
- Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- Room 1
- 16' 9" x 14' 5" (5.11m x 4.39m)
- 10' 4" x 7' 4" (3.15m x 2.24m) Access to room three.
- Room 3
- 10' 5" x 7' 8" (3.18m x 2.34m) Stud walls.
- 6' 4" x 4' 2" (1.93m x 1.27m) Single drainer sink unit.
- Shower Room
- 9' 4" x 4' (2.84m x 1.22m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- 14' 4" x 9' 10" (4.37m x 3.00m)
- 17' 8" x 7' 7" (5.38m x 2.31m) Range of fitted high and low level units, double drainer sink unit.
- 8' x 4' 3" (2.44m x 1.30m) Coloured suite, panel bath, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc.
- Attic Room
- Slopping ceiling.
- Kitchen, bathroom and this is accessed through the shared entry at the side.