|Address||3 Woodcroft Avenue, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
- 1 Reception Room
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cream Bathroom Suite
- Attached Garage
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature Gardens
- Private Cul-de-Sac
This detached property is located in this popular development within Richhill village on a spacious corner site.
- Entrance Hall
- 14' 4" x 5' 9" (4.37m x 1.75m) Mahogany front door, wooden floor, cloak room off.
- 13' 7" x 11' 7" (4.14m x 3.53m) Marble fireplace with mahogany surround, wooden floor and corniced ceiling.
- 19' 7" x 12' 5" (5.97m x 3.78m) Open plan kitchen dining room, Oak fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, built in electric hob and double oven with extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, sink and drainer unit, part tiled walls and tiled floor, mahogany rear door. Dining area: French double doors leading to rear garden tiled floor .
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 7" x 10' 8" (3.84m x 3.25m) Built in double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 3" x 9' 2" (3.43m x 2.79m) Built in double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 8" x 8' 6" (2.64m x 2.59m) Built in wardrobe and laminate floor.
- 8' x 6' (2.44m x 1.83m) Cream coloured bathroom suite, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, PVC panelled walls, tiled floor.
- Hotpress, access to the attic.
- 20' 7" x 10' 1" (6.27m x 3.07m) Up and over door, utility area with stainless steel sink, low level unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- To the rear is an enclosed garden which is laid out in lawn with patio and mature trees and shrubs. To the front the garden is lawn with tarmac drive to side.
This detached property is located in this popular development within Richhill village on a spacious corner site. Internally this home is in immaculate order and offers spacious accommodation . There is a generous garden to the rear and attached garage with utility area to the side. All local amenities are all within walking distance of the village and easy commuting is offered to surrounding towns. Overall this is a fine home and would be ideally suited to 1st time buyer or to someone down sizing in a great location within this small village.