|Address||3 Linsey Heights, Armagh|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer this semi detached home located on a spacious site in the popular development just off the Portadown Road. Internally this home is in excellent order and offers modern adoptable accommodation on 2 floors. There is a private garden to the rear and a detached garage. This home would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or to a retired client as you could easily have a bedroom on the ground floor. Overall this is very good property located just on the edge of Armagh City.
1 Reception Room
White Fitted Kitchen with Open Plan Dining Room
White Panel Internal Doors Throughout
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
2 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Master Bedroom offers En-suite
Rear Hall/Sun Room
Oil Fired Central Heating
PVC Guttering & Fascia
Spacious Rear Garden
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door with glazed inset and matching side panel, laminated wooden floor. Cloakroom and hotpress off. Cream Balustrade.
- 13' 8" x 10' 7" (4.17m x 3.23m) Open fire with back boiler, fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and pine surround, laminated wooden floor, cornicing and centre piece.
- Kitchen with Open Plan Dining
- 13' 5" x 9' 6" (4.09m x 2.90m) White fitted high and low level modern units, built in electric cooker and hob, extractor fan over, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for dish washer, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, spot lights and open plan to dining area.
- Dining Room
- 9' 6" x 9' 5" (2.90m x 2.87m) Laminated wooden floor and access to hallway.
- 8' 8" x 5' 5" (2.64m x 1.65m) White suite, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall/Sun Room
- 7' 5" x 5' 1" (2.26m x 1.55m) PVC double glazed windows with matching pvc rear door and tiled floor, access to patio and rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' 8" x 10' 8" (4.47m x 3.25m) Full wall of fitted slide robes. En-Suite 5' 4" x 5' 3" (1.63m x 1.60m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Velux window.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' x 8' 11" (3.66m x 2.72m) Full wall of fitted slide robes.
- Detached Garage
- 19' 4" x 10' 9" (5.89m x 3.28m) Up and over door, plumbing for washing machine.
- To the rear there is a spacious garden which is enclosed and laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Decking and paved patio area. To the front the garden is in lawn with flower and shrub beds. Tarmac drive with ample room to park 2 vehicles.