|Address||3 Langs Crescent, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £114,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is tucked away in a private development within the city centre. The historic mall along with schools, shops and all local amenities are all within walking distance. The property is located on a very spacious site with ample room to extended and there is a small walled garden to the rear along with an detached garage. Internally this home offers good family accommodation and would be ideal for the 1st time buyer or the investment market.
1 Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing & Exterior Doors
Enclosed Wall Garden To Rear
Paved Patio to Front
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door with matching glazed side panel , storage under stairs and laminated wooden floor. French glazed double doors leading to lounge.
- 3.73m x 3.53m (12' 3" x 11' 7") Open fire, modern tiled fireplace and matching hearth, glazed door leading to dining room.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining
- 5.64m x 3.28m (18' 6" x 10' 9") Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer, dining space and pvc patio doors leading to rear garden.
- 2.21m x 1.75m (7' 3" x 5' 9") White suite, bath with pvc panelling on side, shower head and mixer taps over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.63m x 2.95m (11' 11" x 9' 8") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 3.25m (11' x 10' 8") pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.95m x 2.34m (9' 8" x 7' 8") Built in wardrobe.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off. Access to attic which is partial floored.
- Detached Garage
- 5.05m x 3.20m (16' 7" x 10' 6") Roller door, electric power, single door to side.
- To the rear is an enclosed wall garden which offers great privacy and is stoned for easy maintenance and artificial grass. To the front is a very spacious area which is tarmac and offers ample room to extend this property to the side and vehicle parking for several vehicles. Paved patio is also offered.