|Address||3 Dillon Heights, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £159,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached bungalow is located on a generous corner site just overlooking the Portadown Road in this mature development. Internally this home is in good order and offers spacious accommodation . There is a mature garden to the side in lawn, the rear is all enclosed and offers great privacy and is paved for easy maintenance the front is also landscaped . Overall this is a good bungalow in a popular location and all local amenities are all within walking distance, easy access is offered to the Portadown Road.
Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
Maple Shaker Fitted Kitchen
White Internal Doors Throughout
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Enclosed Paved Area To Rear
3 Bedrooms - Master Bedroom En-suite
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
PVC Fascia & Guttering
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed panel and side panel, laminated wooden floor, low flush wc and wash hand basin off, hotpress off.
- 17' 9" x 13' 11" (5.41m x 4.24m)
Open fire, marble and granite fireplace with mahogany beam over incorporating television shelf, picture window, cornicing and centre piece, open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 11' 4" x 10' 10" (3.45m x 3.30m)
Direct access to kitchen.
- 22' 4" x 8' 11" (6.81m x 2.72m)
Maple Shaker fitted kitchen offering a range of high and low level units, integrated ceramic hob, extractor fan over, built in double oven, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, space for dining, recessed lighting in ceiling, uPVC rear door to outside.
- 8' 11" x 6' 2" (2.72m x 1.88m)
White suite comprising of panel bath with shower and shower screen over, low flush wc, sink and vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor .
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 3" x 9' 10" (3.73m x 3.00m)
En-suite :- White suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower , laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 11" x 9' 10" (4.24m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 11" x 9' 10" (3.02m x 3.00m)
Double built in wardrobe.
- Attached Garage
- 20' 10" x 8' 11" (6.35m x 2.72m)
Roller door, electric light and power, pedestrian access to side.
- The home is set on a large corner site offering enclosed paved patio area to rear with outside lighting, outside tap, pedestrian access to sides, garden shed. Garden to side in lawn with conifer screening, security lights. Rockery to front with mature shrubs, outside lighting, tarmac driveway offering parking for several vehicles.