|Address||3 Alexander Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid-terrace property is located within Armagh City and is within walking distance to schools, shops and all local amenities. The property has recently been modernised to include a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom and is ready just to move into. There is a spacious enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio. Overall this is a good property and would be ideally suited for the investment market or a 1st time buyer.
2 Reception Rooms
Fitted Modern Maple Fitted Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
Aluminium Double Glazed Windows
Convenient Location To City Centre
Oil Fired Central Heating
Spacious Garden & Patio To Rear
Good Decorative Order
Vehicle Parking At Front
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed side panel and tiled floor.
- 13' 9" x 11' 5" (4.19m x 3.48m) Open fire with back boiler, tiled fireplace and hearth, open plan to dining room, glass pine door to hall and tiled floor.
- Dining Room
- 11' 5" x 8' 7" (3.48m x 2.62m) Tiled floor with glass pine door to kitchen.
- 12' 10" x 6' 4" (3.91m x 1.93m) Range of fitted high and low level maple shaker units, single drainer sink unit, electric cooker with extractor fan, spot lights, tiled floor, pvc rear door, glass pine door to hall and part tiled walls.
- Fitted cupboard off and hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.48m x 3.51m (11' 5" x 11' 6")
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 6" x 11' 5" (3.81m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 11" x 8' 7" (2.72m x 2.62m)
- 8' 6" x 5' 4" (2.59m x 1.63m) White suite, panelled bath with electric shower and shower screen over, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling with spotlights, and tiled floor.
- Garden Shed
- Which offers plumbing for washing machine and has oil burner and general storage.
- To the rear there is an enclosed garden to rear which is laid out in lawn and offers mature shrub beds and there is a paved patio area. To the front the garden is in lawn with off street parking.