|Address||29 Canary Road, Moy, Dungannon|
|Price||Offers around £89,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer this small holding onto the open market just on the outskirts of Moy village in the heart of the countryside. The holding consist of a detached cottage with a detached garage situated on a site of around 0.5 acres. On the opposite side of the cottage is agricultural land which extends to just over 2 acres. Please note the land can be sold with the house or separate. The cottage at present would need some modernisation to bring it up to current standards and ample room is offered to extend this home even further. Overall this property offers great potential with a small acreage in a good location only a few miles from Moy and offers easy access to the M.1. motorway, Loughgall, Armagh and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
PVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
General Modernisation Required
2.24 acres of Agricultural Land
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany front door with matching single glazed mahogany windows which give access to Lounge.
- 4.47m x 2.95m (14' 8" x 9' 8") Open fire with back boiler which heats water and radiators, fireplace with marble inset and matching hearth and mahogany surround over.
- 2.95m x 2.95m (9' 8" x 9' 8") Mahogany fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, fridge and plumbing for washing machine. Part tiled walls, tiled floor and pine ceiling with spot lights.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.39m x 2.92m (14' 5" x 9' 7") Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.95m x 2.90m (9' 8" x 9' 6")
- 2.97m x 1.73m (9' 9" x 5' 8") Low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, shower cubicle with electric shower, wooden ceiling. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor and hotpress off.
- Rear Hall
- Upvc rear door leading to outside, tiled floor.
- Detached Garage
- 24' 8" x 13' 11" (7.52m x 4.24m) Up and over door, electric power and single side door.
- The gardens and ground surrounding this property extend to c.0.5acres and ample room is offered to the rear to extend this property further. There is a small garden to the front which is in lawn and to the side as well and there is also a spring well on the ground . Ample vehicle parking to the side and pleasant views are offered over the surrounding countryside.
- Agricultural Land
- On the opposite side of the road is the ground which is in 2 fields and extends to c.2.24 acres. The ground is used for grazing and is of good quality. The ground can be sold with or without the cottage. Guide Price for Land is c £30,000.