|Address||28 Jubilee Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £118,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi-detached property is located on a generous corner site within this popular development just on the edge of Armagh City. Internally this home has been extended and offers a large Lounge, Entrance Hall and Kitchen. There is a downstairs toilet and ample room is offered to extend this home even further. As this is corner site there is mature gardens to the front and side and plenty of room for vehicle parking. Jubilee Park is just on the town boundary and all local amenities are all close by. Overall this is a fine property and would be ideal for the first time buyer.
1 Reception Room
Large Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
White Internal Doors
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Generous Corner Site
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Pvc front door with leaded glass, glazed side panels and tiled floor.
- 5.94m x 3.28m (19' 6" x 10' 9") Open fire with back boiler which heats water and radiators. Fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and wooden surround, laminated wooden floor.
- 5.26m x 2.82m (17' 3" x 9' 3") Range of fitted pine effect high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker with extractor fan and hood over. Integrate fridge, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and dining area.
- Utility Room
- 2.39m x 1.75m (7' 10" x 5' 9") Range of fitted high and low level units, direct access is offered to the garage .
- Toilet and wash hand basin off the utility room.
- Attached Garage
- 4.34m x 3.12m (14' 3" x 10' 3") Up and over door, electric power and direct access is offered to utility room.
- Hotpress which is shelved. Direct access to roof space which is partially floored.
- 1.73m x 1.60m (5' 8" x 5' 3") White suite, panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5") Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.28m x 2.64m (10' 9" x 8' 8") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.79m x 2.29m (9' 2" x 7' 6") Built in wardrobe.
- As this is a corner site spacious gardens surround this property and to the side the garden is in lawn with paved patio area and there is also a garden shed for extra storage. To the rear the garden is in tarmac and to the front the gardens are in lawn with flower and shrub beds. Tarmac drive and ample room is offered for vehicle parking.